Friday, June 03, 2005

A generic blog entry...

...for those who long for the days when blogs weren't angry tracts of opinion, but rather self-absorbed fusions of narcissism and voyeurism, written by the pathetic for the perusal by the lifeless.

==============

I wasn't in the mood for what I had packed for lunch, so I asked the girl who works next to me if she wanted to go out to lunch. After some stalled debate over where to eat, we ended up going to Rally's (she drove) and I had a #2 Big Buford Combo with Diet Coke.

It was really windy and our napkins and wrappers kept threatening to blow away. A motorcycle cop was sitting at another table when we got there. The burger was OK, but I think Taco Bell would've been a better value. Oh, well. At least I won't need to go to Rally's for another few years.

==============

Happy now?

No comments: