Thursday, July 14, 2005

Friday Fiver (Last Week's)

Forgot to do last week's Friday Fiver, so look for another tomorrow. Or in a month. Whenever.

1. How did you learn about yesterday's bombings in London?

Heard on the radio driving in.

2. Do you have any personal connections to the area?

I own a copy of "London Calling".

3. Do you use public transportation?

Not anymore, though I did when I was a po' chile.

4. Have you ever let threats of terrorism change the way that you live each day?

No.

5. If you could say something directly to the person or group responsible for this tragedy, what would you say?

"You're damn lucky that I'm not in charge of the response, because I wouldn't be looking for bogus 'root causes' - I'd be exterminating you monsters! Knuckle up, bitches!!!"

No comments: