Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Morning Coffee

Ooof...I'm not enjoying something I ate, probably this stolen (German coffee cake) I got. I doubt the coffee is gonna make me feel any better, but I soldier on.

* ORWELL MARCHES ON: Following on with the last item, the news this morning was talking about all the businesses with largely illegal workforces closing down or giving their slave labor the day off to participate in the May Day - note the choice of day for this Commie group-promulgated uprising - reconquistador event. Liberalism has viciously attacked real patriotism as being racism and drummed the message that their fascists are the new patriots into the public consciousness, resulting in a public that won't stand up and say "STOP BREAKING THE LAW!" to these invaders for fear of being smeared as intolerant or worse. Sheep.

* NEIL YOUNG'S "IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT": The lyrics alone are abysmal (do your own Google); I can't even fathom how terrible it will sound with music. Fortunately for him, Dubya-bashing songs are judged by their shrillness of hyperbole and not their merit as actual songs. No one cares about these songs now - other than the unhinged fever-swamp-dwelling moonbats - and no one will listen to them again after Dubya passes from the scene. However, have you ever noticed that many Viet Nam-era songs still play on classic rock radio? Why them? Could it be that the were sound songs as well as statements? (Duh.)

Anyhoo, those who think Young is so cool should explain how he gets to outsource jobs to China and get a pass from the usual anti-capitalists. Oh, wait, I've already answered my question here - he's getting the same pass that George "currency-manipulating billionaire" Soros gets: You can be as rich and/or evil as you want to be as long as you parrot the fascist talking points. (My bad.)

* "UNITED 93" MOONBAT KNEEJERKING: I suspected that this movie would flush out the people who believe that this is all a fairy tale concocted to cover up that the plane was shot down and judging from one forum that is 99.44% ultra-hard-left-fascist in its membership, I was right. (But, of course.)

In a series of PMs, I axed one conspiracy theorist (albeit, one who voted for Dubya in 2004, something I didn't do) to explain how it was that with a coordinated CIA-Treason Media jihad underway against Team Dubya that has blown every secret we have, in order to destroy Dubya, hasn't put this out because it'd be a damn sight more effective than trying to whip up dissent over the lack of consideration of the privacy needs of Al Queda agent's phone calls.

I'm still waiting for a reply.

* DIRK'S DISH DU JOUR: I'm supposed to shoot her show tonight, but even if I wasn't, I'd probably be seeing Bif Naked. She's a real Canadian pop-punk-rocker chick - not like Avril TheVigne - and not only is she a good singer, she kinda looks like Angelina Jolie's little sister (with more tattoos.)



FRIDAY FIVER:

1. What's missing from your life?

Large amounts of money and lots of cute Asian girls in Catholic schoolgirl uniforms with thigh-high stockings and....and.....uh....

I'll be in my bunk.

2. Do you like to get drunk?

Occasionally. I'm good for a decent buzz a few times a year. Generally, I don't drink much.

3. Have you ever kissed a stranger?

Isn't everyone initially a stranger? Metaphysics aside, of course I have, I'm DIRK™ and the ladies love me!

4. Do you smoke?

No. Used to have an occasional fine stogie when it was all the rage, but I just don't have many opportunities to puff one, so like most of my mild vices, I dropped it.

5. What makes you happy?

Not much.

No comments: