Friday, April 14, 2006

T.G.I.F. and WTF?!?

Since I'm off work for the Easter break - something that will end when America is placed under dhimmitude, no thanks to the suicidal liberals who will subvert any actions to prevent a jihadist victory - I didn't have my morning coffee (coffee maker is at work), but the world is still stupid and here's the hit list of things that are providing caffeine-free annoyance:

* AH, LIBERAL TOLERANCE: Back when the Gold Star Nazi Cindy Sheehan was embarrassing her son's memory by leading the media circus outside Dubya's Texas crib, the pathologically insane Randi Rhodes made a huge deal over how someone knocked over the crosses Sheehan et al had set up by the road. Rhodes hurled the usual anti-Christian bigoted smears because that's what Bush Derangement Syndrome afflicted people do. I wonder if Rhodes will condemn the knocking over of a pro-life batch of crosses by a typically intolerant fascist university professor? Make sure to check the quote from the professor about free speech rights - it nearly causes an Irony Vortex. Liberals don't really believe in freedom of speech and democracy and their actions prove it, so don't fall for the spiel.

* NEW LOGOS FOR COMEDHIMMI CENTRAL: Michelle Malkin has some contenders for the pussy-led network's new look. My fave:



* LIVING IN OBLIVION: In lighter news, while I'll post more about this at a later date, I've been playing the heck out of "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" and if you've got an Xbox 360 or a really beefy PC, you may want to check it out. I don't typically play RPGs (role-playing games), but I'm liking it, though I'm not sure what I'm doing half of the time.

* FRIDAY FIVER: I used to do these all the time, so it's time to get back at 'em! How did you answer?

1. Have you ever ridden a camel?

No, and I haven't walked a mile for one either.

2. When you are outside, what does the horizon look like?

A horizontal line.

3. Who is the last person to leave you a message?

My mother.

4. How many hours did you sleep last night?

About 7 hours; nearly double my usual night's sleep.

5. Chocolate: take it or leave it?

Take it lightly.

No comments: