Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Fivers

I forgot to do this last week and given the choice between depressing myself over the Supreme Court's signing a treaty with Al Queda in order to cripple our war efforts yesterday and the feckless Stupid Party who are so terrified of crossing the Grey Lady of the Treason Media for their jihad against America that they won't condemn them in a resolution - the legal equivalent of flipping someone off with all the lasting relevance - or doing ten questions of fluff, I'll go with the fluff for the moment.

1. How many foreign countries have you visited?

Two - Canada and Italy. I hope to travel more, though.

2. What do you always take with you on vacation?

A t-shirt that reads "YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I'M A F*CKING AMERICAN, BITCHES!"

3. Name something you've lost recently:

The lens hood to my Sigma zoom lens. Drat.

4. Do you prefer action packed vacations or relaxing ones?

Relaxing.

5. Other people's vacation photographs: do you really want to see them?

No.

1. What was the last new song you discovered?

Klaus Nomi - "After The Fall"

2. What was the last new dish you tasted?

I don't lick the plates.

3. Where was the last place you visited for the first time?

Hmmm...can't recall. Maybe Point Pelee, Ontario?

4. Who was the last new person you met?

Pete Shelley, leader of the Buzzcocks.

5. What was the last new toy you played with?

My stupid Xbox 360.

No comments: