Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wednesday Morning Coffee

I did have a few light items to post about before wading into the suck that is the War, but I discovered that Hot Air decided that they didn't like the tone some of their members took and banned a bunch of member, myself included. Compared to what I post here, what I said there was Romper Room, but a strain if checked pants Republicanism seems to be seeping in and they're trying to kick the "less temperate" people out, telling them to go to Free Republic, etc. I've written a note to Allahpundit and depending on how this plays out, I'll either be letting this drop or I'll be dropping their links and further mentions here.

Since I'm in a crabby mood now, let's have DIRK'S DISH DU JOUR to cheer us up: Rachel Nichols, who played "Boobs McPhee" (as TWOP dubbed her) on "Alias" in this last season.

Boobs McPhee
This is one of the reasons Why We Fight! If the cut-and-run, defeat-and-retreat dhimmi Dems have their way, their Islamofascist allies will make this all go away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Maybe you should change the tagline here to "Too nuts even for Michelle Malkin!"

Dirk Belligerent said...

Nah. It's Allahpundit - he got on the muscle and became everything he proports to oppose about the Left. See how long he lasts with that attitude. If I don't get a reply by t'row, the whole story will go up and the link will come down. Too bad.