Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Worst. Hand. Sanitizer. Ever.

So I'm leaving the new nursing home tonight that Mom moved to and I notice a hand sanitizer station on the wall with a sign advising usage on the way in and out. While I hadn't touched much at the home, I was at the gas pumps and who knows what diseased freaks touched that, so I gave it a go.

It didn't feel like much came out, so I hit it again and proceeded to rub it around - on my HANDS, you pervs!!! - and it was this gross, slimy mess. My car keys were in my pocket, so I'm standing under the canopy, waving my hands my hands around like Kermit the Frog when he's particularly stoked for an act and they were not drying out. I eventually fished my keys out and used a tissue to wipe them off, but yeesh. I had to really wash my hands to get the damn sanitizer residue off. Bleah.

No comments: