Thursday, June 19, 2008

Supermodel Ice Cream Server!

Last year, I wrote about a girl at a Costco I patronize whom I'd labeled "Supermodel Cashier"* Tonight, I found a companion for her in the Pantheon of women not utilizing their assets to the fullest.

I was at Coldstone Creamery cashing in the free ice cream coupon they'd sent for my birthday. There must be an ordinance on this side of town that only really cute girls may work at the ice cream shoppes and this place is no exception; notable because the girls are exceptionally thin and athletic-looking as if they don't eat what they serve.

The girl who waited on me was outlandishly tall (I'm 6'3" and notice such things) and had a good figure, including her butt (aka booty, bootay, ass, biscuit, rump) which a lot of tall girls lack. As she mixed up my cookie dough concoction, I asked how tall she was. "Six feet tall," she replied.

Me: "You probably get asked this all the time, but...

Her: "No. I have no eye-hand coordination."

Me: "Huh? No. What did you thing I was asking?"

She shook her head. It was about five minutes until closing.

Me: "I was going to ask if you'd ever done any modeling?"

She shook her head no, but what was odd was that she acted as if she'd never even heard of such a thing. I thought women were aware (if not overly obsessed) with their looks and unless she has some body dysmorphia issues or lives in a world without mirrors, how could she not notice that she was sorta unique? I couldn't get a good look at her face - she had her hair up and hat pulled down and I didn't want to scare her by letching at her; I'm old enough to be her father - but she was certainly not one who should be living under a bridge and hassling billy goats.


* In a follow-up, I mentioned I hadn't seen her, but a few months later I saw her once working, but not again. She looked heavier and Hermione theorizes she may've had a kid. Hmmmm....

UPDATE (7/8/2008): Supermodel Cashier was spotted at work last week when we were there. Supermodel Ice Cream Server is much hawter.

No comments: