Monday, June 16, 2008

Why David Letterman Rules #3,672,941

I never thought I'd hit a point where I was totally oblivious about some sort of pop culture phenomenon. Sure, I may not know much or really care about Disney Channel stuff like Hannah Montana or various "reality television" (the greatest oxymoron ever) shows, but I'm usually vaguely aware of what's going on, but I must admit I haven't the foggiest notion as to what the holy fook "The Hills" is or is about? I guess it's some sort of fake/real "reality" show on MTV - that explains it, I stopped watching when I realized there wasn't any "M" stuff anymore (same as VH1) - and everyone really gives a smoking sack of manure about it judging from all the magazine covers these twits are inhabiting.

Judging from the way David Letterman monkeyslaps this toolbox from the show, I ain't missing much. Glad to see Dave's having none of this nonsense either.



(h/t: WWTDD)

No comments: