Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Feds Seize Yummyness!


I've discussed my fondness for the yummy Anne Hathaway here before and I must say that when her dirtbag Eurotrash boyfriend was hauled off to the pen for myriad crimes against humanity - oh, OK, it's like wire fraud, but isn't fondling her yummyness crime enough? Oh, the humanity! -I wasn't exactly feeling bad for her, the golddigger. (But you don't see her with no broke broke...how old is that reference?) And after reading that the Feds may be in possession of teh hawt n00d pix ov her bewbz...why am I writing like an 11-year-old? - I think a FOIA request is in order!

The Enquirer has learned exclusively that her ex-lover Raffaello Follieri took naked photos of the actress. Follieri was arrested June 24 and charged with 11 counts of fraud and money laundering…

In additional to the naked photos he took of Anne, 25, he also prized a sizzling photo of her in black fishnet stockings, a garter belt and bustier that totally exposed her top. Follieri, 30, supposedly paid a very famous photographer to take that steamy shot.

We need something other than her "Havoc" clip to, um , watch, so BRING 'EM ON!!!

No comments: