The Obamessiah's disciples have taken the next obvious step in their death cult march by gathering innocent children to sing praise to The One in a manner that would bring a tear to Kim Jon-Il's eyes.
There is an art style called "socialist realism" which has been used for murals showing the Great Leaders of the Soviet Union, Communist China, North Korea and other despotic powers, like this:
Notice any similarity between the ubiquitous Che Guevera t-shits and this?
Someone properly tagged this:
When Fuhrer Obama and the Socialist Democrats establish their Marxist Reich next January, who can really say they were surprised? It's not as if they're even bothering to hide their fascist drag, five weeks before the election.
UPDATE: To prove the point, here's the "Pyongyang Remix"! Holla!!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
The Obamessiah's disciples have taken the next obvious step in their death cult march by gathering innocent children to sing praise to The One in a manner that would bring a tear to Kim Jon-Il's eyes.
There's a lot of them, but this Cato @ Liberty item wonders:
Obama...received more donations from Fannie Mae in four years than any other senator (except Banking Committee chairman Chris Dodd) received in twenty years. That’s quite an accomplishment–more money from a primary creator of the financial meltdown in just four years than senior members of Congress like Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, Richard Shelby, Spencer, Bachus, John Kerry, and Roy Blunt got in entire 20 years...And of course, Obama chose former Fannie Mae CEO James Johnson, who was found to have jiggered the books, to head his search for a vice president.F*ck the Treason Media asking, WHY THE FRAK ISN'T JOHN McCAIN ASKING THIS 20 TIMES A DAY?!?!?!? As I noted in my debate blogging, when the subject was the bailout crisis, why the hell couldn't he mention that Obama was on the take and the Dems blocked oversight?!?
Shouldn’t somebody in the media ask Obama why he was Fannie Mae’s favorite senator?
Is there any question as to why the GOP is referred to as the Stupid Party?
Monday, September 29, 2008
In case you're in denial about the Treason Media - and I didn't slap that moniker on these f*ckers because I was trying to be cute - being wholly committed to covering up Barack Obama's shady and questionable past in order to run out the clock and install this Marxist and his fascist fellow traveler Dems into total control of the government, take a gander at this note cross-posted several places:
A READER AT A MAJOR NEWSROOM EMAILS: “Off the record, every suspicion you have about MSM being in the tank for O is true. We have a team of 4 people going thru dumpsters in Alaska and 4 in arizona. Not a single one looking into Acorn, Ayers or Freddiemae. Editor refuses to publish anything that would jeopardize election for O, and betting you dollars to donuts same is true at NYT, others. People cheer when CNN or NBC run another Palin-mocking but raising any reasonable inquiry into obama is derided or flat out ignored. The fix is in, and its working.”The Anchoress adds (emphasis and links in original):
I have a couple friends who work in the MSM, too, and one of them tells me the newsroom is (exact words) “unbelievably cavalier” about any complaints viewers register about their reports, what they ignore, their bias or the way they edit Republicans vs. the way the treat Dems. “Cavalier” as in the fix is in and they don’t even have to pretend to care what half the country thinks or wants.
I suppose this is why print media and the press in general don’t care about their tumbling revenues; when The Pelosi gets the regulated internet and restricted Congress that she wants, and Obama gets his thugs and his Justice Department monitoring, intimidating and shutting down alternative media (and the dissenting voices we’ve been told are “patriotic” when a Republican is in the White House) the incestuous mainstream press will go back to being the only game in town. Pravda West.
(Shrug) everyone sees it coming; the voters don’t seem to want to stop it.
I’m praying. It’s all I can do.
We shouldn't have to go to Fox News to get the conservative side of a story that the entire ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN/MSNBC/NY Times/WaPo leviathan buries because it's not in line with their agendas. There shouldn't be a need for separate channels for one point of view or the other. It used to be that we'd get the five Ws from the press, but we just get them trying to get Dubya, the consequences be damned.
I almost fell off the couch to see "Saturday Night Live" actually mention Obama's felon pal Tony Rezko in their debate sketch last weekend.
What does it say when a comedy show will mention Obama's criminal pals but that same network's TWO news operations pretend it doesn't exist? The laughter was muted at the reference, probably because they didn't know what it was a reference to. It's not as if there's been much coverage of the Obama/Rekzo connection. Just like the Obama/Ayers or Obama/Wright teamups. Imagine that.
You stay classy, Treason Media
The Treason Media is carrying the spin that the bailout vote failure is all the Stupid Party's fault and the Dems are just innocent widdle babies in this mess. Just as Dubya was inarticulate, so is McCain, as noted on the Corner:
I'm guessing McCain couldn't make the statement himself because he was working on his next speech on earmarks. (Instead of talking about that Dems-Raines-defense-hearings YouTube that has been going around, McCain attacked earmarks again today, at a rally at Capital University in Ohio.)Later, another Corner post had this sober note:
Just thought I’d send some thoughts from small-business America. My husband’s business is a canary in the coalmine. When tax policies are favorable to business, he hires more guys, buys more goods, etc. When he is taxed more heavily, he fires people, doesn’t buy anything new, etc. Well, duh. So, at the mere thought of a President Obama, he has paid off his debt, canceled new spending, and jotted a list of whom to “let go.”Sad? No, TRAGIC!
The first of the guys will get the news tomorrow. And these are not minimum-wage earners. These are “rich” guys, making between $200,000 and $250,000 a year.
My husband will make sure that we’re okay, money-wise, but he won’t give himself a paycheck that will just be sent to Washington. He’ll make sure that he’s not in “rich guy” tax territory. So, he will not spend his money, not show a profit, and scale his workforce down to the bare minimum.
Multiply this scenario across the country and you’ll see the Obama effect: unemployment, recession, etc. No business owner will vote for this man, but many a “middle-class worker” will vote himself out of a job. Sad the Republican can’t articulate this.
The Dems hold the majority in the House. They could've passed this massive sop to those they wrecked the economy with on a party line vote and couldn't do it. So, who will get the blame for this? THE STUPID PARTY!!!!! DUH!!!! The Dems cause a problem and the GOP gets blamed. The Dems can't get all their members to goosestep properly and the GOP gets blamed! Any questions?
The current meltdown is due to bad loans given to people who didn't qualify and the banks that are now stuck with them. In 2005, Republicans wanted to get some regulations in place, but Dems blocked it - Dems like Rep. Barney Frank and Sen. Chris "I got a sweetheart mortgage from Countryside and the most campaign cash from Freddie and Fannie" Dodd - and combined with Clinton era pressure to give poor minorities loans they could ill-afford they set this snowball a-rollin'. Of course, you can't mention these inconvenient truths because they're politically incorrect and racist and blah-blah-woof-woof. Nevermind that it's the Truth; the Truth is out of style.
The spin from the Dems as promulgated thru their allies in the Treason Media is that this is all the Stupid Party's fault, but as this video show, that's 180 degrees opposite from reality. Watch it and compare to what the TM spoon-feeds you on the news this evening.
This bailout deal is bullsh*t. The Dems are the cause of it, but the Stupid Party is being assigned the blame and the taxpayers are getting stuck with the bill while the Dems who created this mess glide away scot free. No one sane think the tab will be *only* $700 billion, but where did that number come from in the first place? From their arses:
"It's not based on any particular data point," a Treasury spokeswoman told Forbes.com Tuesday. "We just wanted to choose a really large number."Jeez.
They made it up to be sufficiently ginormous to frighten everyone into rapid action.
And it worked.
Friday, September 26, 2008
After all sorts of drama, we finally see these two go head to head. Can McCain avoid saying "my friends" a million times? Can Obama live without his TelePrompter? Live-blogging and updating as needed...
* Opening question was about the current economic problems and what to do about it. Obama opens with a well-rehearsed spiel with the usual blame Dubya stuff. Yawn. McCain has a little joke about his age, but I can see a problem already: Obama found and looked into the camera at the audience and McCain is talking to Jim Lehrer. Argh! Didn't anyone tell him about this stuff?!? Weird shoehorning of oil in the end. He's blinking a lot, too. Obama's follow-up was blah-woof.
* McCain is trying to toss in little jokes, but the audience has been commanded to not react with laughter or applause. So why bother trying to be funny?
* Earmarks up next. Obama: blah blah blah. McCain: Keeps trying to remind us that he's The Maverick. Yeah, John, got it. You gonna start telling people that the current crisis is the Dems fault or are you going to be nice to your pals who are calling you names? The people on The Corner are going nuts, like this:
PLEASE Sen. McCain [Michael Graham]* Heh. Someone on The Corner has suggested a drinking game where you take a belt every time McCain says "my friends". He just did it again. Good thing I have a bottle of water here.
Please challenge Sen. Obama on this "tax cut for 95%" nonsense. About 45% of Americans don't even pay federal income taxes. Please!
* Tonight's debate was supposed to be about foreign policy, but it's been all economics. Considering the current events, this makes sense, but I wonder if this also allows Lehrer to not discuss Iraq and how Obama was 110% WRONG about the war. Today's Washington Post editorial actually kicked another of Obama's talking points to the curb.
* An explanation for McCain's missing all these gimmes?
Many Months Ago [Ramesh Ponnuru]Hmmmmm...
A Republican strategist told me, "John McCain is not capable of carrying an economic message on anything other than spending." Tonight that strategist is being proven right.
* Gawd, will McCain PLEASE stop tooting his "I'm a Maverick" horn?!?!?
* Obama just trotted out his BS about Iraq and mentioned that Bush and McCain were for the war that he was against. Will McCain mention that Joe Biden also supported the war? He doesn't (D'oh!) but threw down a good list of Obama failures. Obama ummed and ahhed a bunch of whatever and McCain came back with "Sen. Obama doesn't know the difference between a tactic and a strategy." ZING!!
* Several sites have noticed that McCain calls Obama "Sen. Obama", but Obama calls McCain "John", not the properly respectful "Sen. McCain". I wonder how many people will notice this slight. They're called manners, Barry. (Heh.)
* Moving on to Afghanistan. Obama blames America for everything wrong in the area and Iraq. In other news, ponies make good brain surgeons. Obama mentions his desire to attack Pakistan and McCain comes off as the cool head consoling patience while Obama is itching for war. How does Obama get away with such Orwellian doublethink?
* How is it that I'm sitting here able to think of points that McCain can talk about that would Cuisinart Obama's empty suit but he doesn't mention them. [/goes to bang head on wall] People on the Corner are noticing too:
This Cannot Stand [Michael Graham]* And now for something completely different...Jessica Alba in a bikini only FOUR MONTHS after having her spawnling!
Sen. McCain cannot let the "Al Qaeda is stronger than ever" line go unchallenged. It's simply not true and it's an insult to the forces in Iraq.
* Talking about Iran, Obama said...oh, I wasn't listening. It was probably lies and McCain won't knock them down. Based on McCain's reply, he didn't. Obama is regurgitating his...man, it's hard to believe Alba is so buff. She's such a doll. Can't act, but a sweetie. What's Obama yammering on about? Oh, the need to talk to despots. Will McCain mention how JFK's pwning in Vienna led to the Cuban Missile Crisis? Nope, he didn't, but he got a couple of good shots in. Still, he's missing a lot of gaping openings to knock him out.
* Man, I'm getting bored of this. I'm not hearing anything new. Will....oh, jeez, Obama just told the lie about "loose nukes". Will McCain call him out? Survey says.........BZZZZZZZTT!!!!! Jeez....
* McCain has repeatedly said, "I don't think Sen. Obama understands..." Good move, because it's not directly condescending because he's talking to the audience. If he said, "YOU don't understand...", he'd come off as a dick.
* Obama just tossed out the "The whole world hates us and I'm make them love us" talking point. McCain's reply? Nothing. I need to find another spot of wall to bang my head against. Obama is harping on Iraq and all the socialism that can't be spread upon this land because we're fighting there and not dying here. McCain hits the understanding meme again and calls Obama "rigid" and stubborn and not ready.
* Obama invoked his father (who abandoned him when he was 2) saying that the old man wrote that America was a land of opportunity. Is that why he went back to Africa?
* Overall, I call this a draw because McCain didn't stuff a lot of lies back down Obama's throat. The PBS panel are attacking McCain for not showing the Messiah the proper deference. Mostly they think both did OK and, more importantly, Obama looked Prez-y enough. Jeez. I could be playing Rock Band 2 and GTA IV. Get this over with!!!
NEXT THURSDAY: Moose Slayer vs. Dr. Teeth (and hairplugs)!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
According to the puzzle database maintained by Cruciverb.com, ever since that game-changing day in 2005, OBAMA has appeared regularly as an answer in New York Times crossword puzzles. With its wonderfully convenient alternating series of commonly used vowels and consonants, OBAMA has been the answer to the clues “Senator who wrote ‘Dreams From My Father,’” “Future senator who delivered the 2004 Democratic convention keynote address” and “Presidential candidate born in Hawaii.”A couple years back there was a really good documentary called "Wordplay" about the Times crossword (review here) and one part discussed the puzzle that ran the day of the the 1996 Election where the clue "Tomorrow's headline" could've been answered with both "CLINTON ELECTED" or 'BOBDOLE ELECTED" because all seven crosswords had clues that could be solved with either letter in those spots. If they could pull that off, why can't they fit McCain's name in someplace? Other than bias, I mean. Exactly.
But what about MCCAIN? Shockingly, not once has MCCAIN been an answer in a crossword in the New York Times, The Washington Post or the Los Angeles Times.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I'm out of ramen at home (or anywhere else.) I like it as a late snack when I get a little hungry, but don't want to make a heavy bunch of food. If I go to Meijer, they are about 15-20 cents each - CVS wants a whopping 50 cents each. My girlfriend mentioned that Meijer was having a sale for 6/$1 or 16.6 cents each and I was hemming and hawing over going because I'd rather pay 15 cents each. Not even two cents difference and I'm fretting about it!
OTOH, I'm having a a serious camera nerd boner for the Canon 5D Mark II and it's $3500 and I may just drop the coin for it without blinking more than twice. Odd how two cents bothers more but this chunk of change doesn't.
Smacked down by Dirk Belligerent at 10:19 AM
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Who's got the worse job in this clip: the reporter unaware that the swine have started copulating behind her or the guy who rushes in to lend a hand? (Clip is reasonably SFW)
I say the helper. How do you explain to people what you do for a living when "give hand jobs for crack money" sounds like more respectable work?
Here’s all you need to know about the state of the elections…Just goes to show just how deep the Treason Media's OCD runs. Their Anointed One MUST win and if that means turning a blind eye to everything about him in order to protect him, so be it.
A tally of name appearances at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, September 16, on the ABC News website at “The Blotter from Brian Ross and The Investigate Team”
One is tempted, and I think I will, to use the “Send Tips to Brian” link in the upper right of the page to let him know that not only is Sarah Palin not running for President, but I have heard Barack Obama might be….
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Even though I'm drowning in un- and half-played games and never got more than 35 hours into Oblivion (while still buying the expansion packs), I had a crap day at work and thus decided I needed to get The Witcher Enhanced Edition which is coming out today. However, the FOUR stores near my work I went to - Beast Buy, Target, Circuit City, and Gamestop - were all bereft of copies. BB actually doesn't show the damn thing as being in stock until NEXT Tuesday and now I see that Amazon is saying they won't have it until Thursday. Jeez, I could've save $12 and had it tonight if I was willing to forgo hard copies of everything and pre-order thru Impulse. Grrrrr.... Oh, well...it's not as if I needed it or anything. Pffft.
Rich Lowery gives a peek into why the Treason Media no wonger wuvs Johnny Maverick. (Hint: He's not in the right party):
A crucial turning point in the presidential race came when the McCain campaign ended its candidate's habitual informal interactions with the press. The area of the McCain campaign plane where a couch had been installed so the Arizonian could hold court with journalists was cut off with a dark curtain, marking the end of an era.Why was McCain so surprised? I could've told McCain this years ago and have posted about this here. His utility to the Treason Media and their kindness to him would only last until he became a threat to their natural allies in the Dem party.
Since 2000, John McCain had thrived on his irrepressible chattiness with the press, talking about anything reporters wanted for as long as they would listen. The press loved the access and avoided "gotcha" coverage, letting McCain explain any seeming gaffes. The arrangement worked beautifully for both sides -- until McCain became the Republican presidential nominee.
Suddenly, he wasn't afforded the same old courtesy from reporters, and he had to go about the grim business of driving a daily message. With the end of the running bull sessions, a trial separation began with the press that became a divorce that became a feud.
The enduring scandal of the McCain campaign is that it wants to win. The press had hoped for a harmless, nostalgic loser like Bob Dole in 1996...The press turned on McCain with a vengeance as soon as he mocked Barack Obama as a celebrity. Its mood grew still more foul when the McCain campaign took offense at Obama's "lipstick on a pig" jab. "The media are getting mad," according to Washington Post reporter Howard Kurtz. "Stop the madness," urged ABC News' Mark Halperin, exhorting his fellow journalists to fight back against the McCain campaign's manufactured outrage.
What has truly driven the media batty is McCain's selection of Sarah Palin. The first days after her announcement brought gross misreporting and personal smears; followed by a Charlie Gibson interview during which the newscaster appeared disgusted that he even had to talk to such a lowly and unworthy personage; followed by front-page Washington Post and New York Times reports on her tenure in Alaska that were so hostile they left it a mystery why she has an 86 percent approval rating as governor.
Palin will forever be a target. A pro-life, pro-gun evangelical with five kids, Palin has made the election even more into a culture war than it was before. Not only do national journalists resent that, they are, as urbanites and self-styled sophisticates, largely on the other side of that war as a matter of lifestyle and conviction. Because cultural matters cut so close to the core, it is nearly impossible for them to hide their allegiance.
Whatever affection they still have for McCain is now expressed in self-interested yearning: Where is the McCain of old, the one who could be reliably counted on to lose?
The Facts: The Dems are anti-energy because they are anti-capitalism and in the thrall of environmental extremists. The Stupid Party is pro-capitalism (or used to be) and can use discontent over energy prices to clobber the do-nothing Dems and help our national security.
Faced with such an easy choice, it should be no surprise that the Stupid Party is about to act in a bi-partisan manner - which means "Repubs selling out to Dems"; NEVER the other way around - and supporting a bogus energy bill that will do no good and make things worse in the long run. Ace of Spades is in a righteous lather about it:
Perfect. A "drilling" bill which does not actually permit drilling -- thus ending all possibility of expanded drilling in the future. The Democrats will say, correctly, "Well, we voted for a 'drilling bill' last time and supplies did not rise and prices did not fall. So isn't our precious ecosystem more important than expanded drilling, which has been proven not to work?"I like how he really gets honked off here - warning: bad language incoming:
It's better to have no bill at all than a phony one which dishonesty "proves" there's simply no point to drilling more American oil.
At least with no bill, we can keep fighting on this vital issue into the future, with some hope of success.
Honestly, guys. A month ago we were not going to vote for you. You were going down in flames.Emphasis was in the original. Yikes. It's not too late for McCain and the Stupid Party to throw it all away. I'm almost counting on it.
You want to fuck with us again? Do it. Fuck with us again. Fucking sell us out and refuse to heed the strong preferences of your constituents.
Do it, fuckers. A lot of us are simply angry and want a goddamned shock to the system. And here's the thing you can take to bed with you tonight -- a clearing out of all of you deadweight RINO Senators and a genuine Republican bloodbath is also a perfectly serviceable shock to the system as far as we're concerned.
It's not our first preference -- but it is a not-terribly-distant second.
Do it. See if we're fucking kidding, assholes
How frightened is Obama of saying something stupid because he doesn't have his TelePrompter? This frightened:
It appears Barack Obama's teleprompter is hitting the campaign trail.This is why Obama ran scared when McCain challenged him to a series of open town hall debates - he can't think extemporaneously. If McCain can stay cool and say "um" less than Obama, he'll win the debates. We've had eight years of a guy who can't put together a complete sentence; voters will go with the guy who sounds like he knows what he's saying. Oddly, the best talkers are the veep picks, though Biden blathers on with such crippling logorrhea, Palin wins by default with her concision.
The Democratic presidential nominee has never tried to hide the fact he delivers speeches off the device, though normally he doesn't use one at standard campaign rallies and town hall events.
But the Illinois senator used a teleprompter at both his Colorado events Monday — making for a particularly peculiar scene in Pueblo, where the prompter was set up in the middle of what is normally a rodeo ring.
The late-night rerun of Oprah just started and they're doing a show about pedophile predators and the porn they trade exploiting children as young has newborns. The audience, probably hoping to win a free car or see a movie star, is sitting in shocked horror. She read from an actual how-to brochure and showed a video pedophiles pass around to train kids (thru desensitization) how to "perform".
They also showed various law enforcement and child protection groups in the opener and I can't imagine the mental stress of working their gigs. Even with on-site psychologists, I couldn't do it - I just couldn't. I would be out the door, looking to lay some lethal vigilante justice upon these monsters, and if I couldn't, I'd go crazy from the helplessness.
I partially drafted but never posted a piece a few months back about how some moralistic scolds flip out over ADULT porn and act as if people are totally addicted to it, but hearing one of these hunters talk about pedophiles making bail and picking up a new PC on the way home so they can get their next fix of kiddie porn - they're pretty much addicted - and it makes one pause. I fell the same way with drug decriminalization: if people want to screw up their lives, whatever; but meth is so crazy, it makes me want to keep that off-limits.
Just because I like my voting-age consensual perversion doesn't me there aren't a ton of very sick puppies out their who prey on the helpless and need a quick express trip to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200, do not go to jail. The recidivism rate for pedophiles is unacceptably high because if even one pervert hurts another child, it's one too many. I went looking for stats and Google gave me a scary amount of articles arguing that recidivism fears are overblown and not too many pedos slip and harm again. As I said: One is one too many!
I've been really busy and thus didn't have time to put up the never-ending torrent of insanity coming from the Left aimed at Sarah Palin (and to a lesser extent McCain), but the brilliant Victor Davis Hanson has identified the corollary malady that simultaneously afflicts Palin Derangement Syndrome sufferers (or enjoyers, truth be told):
The hallowed NBC brand of old is now devolved into MSNBC's Matthews-Olbermann embarrassment. The once revered Atlantic Monthly now hosts blogger Andrew Sullivan trafficking in rumors that Gov. Palin's daughter really delivered her Down Syndrome child, and then hires an unhinged photographer (best known previously for making children cry to make political statements) who brags post facto that she tried to subvert her own cover photos of McCain, before posting creepy photo-shopped out-takes of him on her website. To read a NY Times columnist is to be told ad nauseam that Gov. Palin is a bumpkin hockey mom. Whether an US magazine cover picture of Palin, or the Washington Post's recycling old stories about Cindy McCain, the result is always the same: a concerted effort to ensure an Obama election.That's the raging superiority and elitism of the Left for ya; they can't understand how anyone could be so mentally defective as to have a differing opinion from them.
The university crowd weighs in with op-eds warning us about white rural culture and the toxic landscapes that raised Sarah Palin, or why she is a counterfeit woman who piggybacked on the heroic work of pro-abortion pioneers. Every day another Hollywood dimwit—a Matt Damon, Lindsay Lohan, or Chevy Chase—attacks Palin or McCain in a fashion as crude as it is half-educated and incoherent.
Is it that hard to see, then, why McCain is dead-even or ahead—even when the incumbent Republican brand is suffering by association to war, economic uncertainty, and now financial meltdown?
There is a growing public anger at the petty amateurish biases of those who claim they are sophisticated and subtle; and it is not just that they sympathize with a smeared Palin, but are angry that the media thinks they are so stupid not to catch on. The odder thing still is that the media obsession has turned into some sort of compulsive disorder—they know that they are way out of bounds; know that they are hurting their own candidate Obama— and they know that they simply can't and won't quit now.
I need to make a unique post for this, but check out "What Makes People Vote Republican", an interesting piece by a rare intellectually honest liberal anthropologist who took a moment to pull his head out og his bum and realized he'd had his head up his bum with prejudice. At the bottom is a link to responses to the piece and it's interesting to see the folks unwilling to allow non-liberals to have any merit as lifeforms and the sane people who call them out on it.
Monday, September 15, 2008
When I was live-blogging McCain's acceptance speech, I remarked about the video wall, "With the solid blue and green backgrounds, I wonder how long it'll be before someone chroma keys weird stuff behind him. (Heck, I want to put him in Dagobah!)"
Axe and ye shall getteth!
(h/t: The Corner)
I can't wait to see Mark Steyn's reaction to news that Sharia law is now operating with full legal force in the UK. Here's a snip of the joy:
The revelations sparked uproar yesterday, with warnings that the fundamental principle of equal treatment for all - the bedrock of British justice - was being gravely undermined.In the Lewis Carroll-worthy crazy world these days, while Islamofascist tyranny races across the globe with the complicity of those poisoned by liberalism into committing suicide in the name of diversity and tolerance, the feminists who are in such high dudgeon over the existence of Sarah Palin are utterly silent about the REAL oppression of women.
Critics fear Britain's Islamic hard-liners will now try to make sharia law the dominant legal system in Muslim neighbourhoods, and warn that women often receive less favourable treatment at the hands of the traditional Islamic courts.
But critics fear Muslim women victims will be pressured into accepting a sharia court settlement, and husbands will escape with lighter punishments than in a mainstream criminal court.
In one recent inheritance dispute in Nuneaton, a Muslim man's estate was spit was between three daughters and two sons with each son receiving twice as much as each daughter - in keeping with sharia law.
In a mainstream court all siblings would have been treated equally.
As I've pointed out before, the greatest wrongs against women are the lack of female Catholic priests and the idea that perhaps the greatest accomplishment a can achieve is to have an abortion, (in the minds of extreme feminists, that is.) Fifth-class treatment for Muslim women isn't an important issue to them; Sarah Palin is, as Lindsey Lohan has screeched.
Channeling Rosie O'Donnell, Lindsey seems to forget that as a woman, she would be a 2nd-class non-citizen under Sharia law and that as a newly-minted lesbian, she and her girlfriend would be DEAD. How stupid do you have to be to support Obama, who will surrender the fight against Islamofascism, and usher in a world where you will be genuinely persecuted and/or killed? This stupid.
I've written about this before, but here we go again; an Amber Alert is out in my area according to MySpace and here's what they're giving as info:
Missing From: Warren, MIWHAT F*CKING COLOR ARE THESE PEOPLE?!?!?!? That the child's eyes are blue implies that they're white (aka Caucasian/Ice People/Devil/Honkey/Designated Oppressor) but we don't know and what if the kid's eyes were brown?
Missing Date: 9/14/2008 12:00 AM
Contact: Warren Police Department
Circumstances: The Warren Police Department is investigating an endangered missing child. The father physically assaulted the child's mother, then left with the child. The suspect does not have any money and there is no child seat in the vehicle. The suspect called the child's mother from a payphone in Warren and stated, "You are never going to see your child again." Suspect has no local family or friends, but has relatives in Ohio and Kentucky. If you have any information on the alleged victim, abductor, or vehicle, IMMEDIATELY telephone 911 or Warren Police Department at 586-574-4877.
Name: Frank Deitsch
Hair Color: Bald Eye Color: Blue
Height: 2FT8 Weight: 25LBS
Description: Last seen wearing a blue "Detroit Pistons" sleeveless t-shirt, and a diaper.
Name: Frank C. Deitsch
Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5FT11 Weight: 125LBS
Description: Last seen wearing blue jeans, black gym shoes, and a dark colored t-shirt.
How the hell are we supposed to find endangered children when political correctness prevents the most rudimentary details to be disseminated?!?
Saturday, September 13, 2008
THE BACKGROUND: Politico has another in their increasingly partisan hit pieces pushing the Obama talking points, this time that ol' McCain is getting mean and it's such a shame that he's saying mean things about that nice Obamessiah. Tsk tsk. Please. My reply:
Did the Politico crew sleep with pods given to them by the MSNBC crew at the DNC because the past couple of weeks have been a pretty jarring lurch to the left for this site. I used to enjoy its even-handed approach, but it's clearly gone to the Obama side and it is now merely repeating Obama talking points almost verbatim. Even Dennis Miller was remarking about it recently.
That McCain is "soiling his reputation" shows the Goebbels-worthy methods of the Treason Media: "You do as we say or we'll tell everyone you're a dirty poopy-head and no one will like you. Neener neener!" When McCain was routinely selling out conservatives and stabbing his party in the back, he was the golden boy of the media, but the moment he started acting as a Republican seeking to defeat a Democrat for office, suddenly the hand-wringing began and the worries that McCain was soiling himself - gee, is that supposed to make us think he wears adult diapers? - appear in print.
I always thought McCain was a naive schmuck for believing that the Treason Media would stick by him when he was actually up against their Democrat allies for the Oval Office. Now that the facade of the Obamessiah is starting to crumble like cheap Styrofoam columns, his disciples are frantically trying to drag him over the finish line.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
In case you can't grok the lingo of rap battles even after seeing "8 Mile", here is a concisely annotated version for your perusal:
Rap Battle Gone Bad Translated
The original is available from the link and it shows how much more literate the translated version is. Seriously, all battle raps are the same: "I rule, you suck, you're a fag, I'll kill you, yo mama is so fat, my genitals are huge, did I mention you're a fag and ima kill ya?" Yawn...
Sunday, September 07, 2008
I got an off-topic comment submission from some anonymous pussy who ALL-CAPPED that Obama "admitted" he was a Muslim. Poking around, I quickly found this Hot Air report crisply slapping down this story as a non-story.
While there's nothing to this incident, it does include this more enlightening musing:
Exit question: If McCain’s responsible for every smear leveled against Obama by a conservative whether he condemns it or not — as certain prominent nutroots bloggers have long asserted — then by extension isn’t Sullivan’s Palin smearapalooza a de facto operation of the Obama campaign? Assuming, that is, that it’s not an actual operation of the Obama campaign.Check out the links above to see the pattern of Obama's maintaining plausible deniability while a well-oiled smear machine works to destroy his opponents. That he often follows up the smears his minions launch with a whining demand that others stop attacking him - when no one has - is just a cherry on the top of his audacious sundae.
Friday, September 05, 2008
Isn't the Obamessiah's big resume item his years as a "community organizer" (whatever the hell that is and he actually did) in Chicago? Didn't He say that the (non-)war in Iraq was lost and the surge wouldn't help, only to flip-flop last night and admit that it has worked?
The how can He explain the inconvenient truth that TWICE as many people have been shot and killed in Chicago than all of Iraq?
An estimated 123 people were shot and killed over the summer. That's nearly double the number of soldiers killed in Iraq over the same time period.Add this to the pile of things the Treason Media won't be broadcasting nationally in the next two months.
In May, cbs2chicago.com began tracking city shootings and posting them on Google maps. Information compiled from our reporters, wire service reports and the Chicago Police Major Incidents log indicated that 123 people were shot and killed throughout the city between the start of Memorial Day weekend on May 26, and the end of Labor Day on Sept. 1.
According to the Defense Department, 65 soldiers were killed in combat in Iraq. About the same number were killed in Afghanistan over that same period.
In the same time period, an estimated 245 people were shot and wounded in the city.
Malkin has a story about how Obama's lead disciple, who's wife and daughter were killed in a traffic accident right before he took office, has characterized the other driver as having been drunk when there is no evidence that alcohol was involved.
While the national media is busy creating scandal out of the fact that Sarah Palin went to numerous non-Ivy League schools (yes, seriously), the Delaware News Journal has a devastating and disturbing piece on how Joe Biden has repeatedly slandered the man involved in the car crash that killed Biden’s first wife and daughter.The Treason Media dug up the Moose-Slayer hubby's pre-wedlock DUI to smear her with, but it's almost certain that no one will be reporting anything that could damage, even indirectly, the Anointed Messiah.
In several public statements over the years, Biden has insinuated that the man who caused the 1972 crash was drunk. The man cannot defend himself. He passed away in 1999. His family grieves.
But hey, who cares about Biden’s lies? Time to slander Gov. Palin and her family some more!
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Live-blogging and updating as needed...
Before this gets going, a couple of thoughts about the past day's events. First, as awesome as Sarah Palin was, the fact remains that all we've really seen of her is two public speeches. Who knows how she'll do in a gotcha press conference where if she doesn't know who the Acting Associate Deputy to the Assistant Undersecretary of Interior Basketweaving Ministry for Kreplochistan, she'll be labeled "Dan Quayle in a skirt" and howled off the stage? (Nevermind that Obama can't think without a TelePrompter.) Until we see her under fire and in the debate against the Plagiarist, I think a little restraint would be prudent. Naturally, if she takes down all challengers like a caribou in season, then by all means, let's get crazy!
For McCain, the task is to not appear that he's older than Methuselah and clueless to the simpering zeitgeist of whining Americans who ARE in a "mental recession." People have been rewarded for being stupid with their housing choices and those who paid their bills are feeling like fools for doing the right thing. Unfortunately, today's mewling public is looking for freebies from government to provide succor for their follies and the Dems are more than willing to offer up the wealth of producers in a brightly-colored fascism-flavored shell. McCain needs to tell these moochers to suck it up, but probably won't.
I hope he doesn't tell his Nam war stories again for the zillionth time. Everyone else has told his story and we get it - time for what he's going to do in the next four years, not what happened nearly 40 years ago. I hope he doesn't feel the need to share his enthusiam for rewarding invaders, preach about his membership in the Church of ManBearPig, and bash Big Whatever in the hopes of sounding as liberal as his opponents. A choice, not an echo, is an old slogan and Americans really deserve a real choice between freedom-cherishing conservatism and fascist liberalism.
• The PBS panel is pontificating that McCain needs to tell the conservatives in the party to STFU and try to appeal to the moderates and independents who are pretty much sworn to Obama this time around. Not 24 hours after the Moose-Slayer fired up this crowd and the country, they're demanding he make moves that would put him back in the dumps where he was a week ago. They keep harping on the meme that po' widdle Mac wanted the wrong-about-everything-but-the-war Joe Lieberman on the ticket, but the mean ol' con-swerve-a-tives made him go against his wishes and put that nasty conservative on instead. Well, of course they'd like that, wouldn't they?
• The first half hour has been dull white people making bland speeches about whatever. I haven't been paying attention, but caught about 75 mentions of his war wounds. Yawn...
• They showed a short film about 9/11 that laid out that Islamofascism was at war for us for decades, since 1979, before that Tuesday morning. They didn't mention Clinton's feckless non-response and only implied the message that McCain would keep us safe. PBS followed up with Pew polls that show that people are more concerned about the economy than terrorism. Unmentioned is the sad fact that due to the success of Dubya's security policies, we haven't been attacked and since we haven't been hit again, it allows the people to go, "La-de-da, I sure think that Obama fellow is cute and we need a change. What's the harm?" Plenty, idiots.
• Lindsey Graham is on now pounding Obama's blind opposition to victory in Iraq. It sounds like they're going to mine the "I'd rather lose a campaign than lose a war" line even more. Unfortunately, people want to hear about what he'll do about the price of groceries more. They'd better tack back to that, too. Graham was blah and he's an invader rewarder, too, so screw him.
• They finally ran the video about Moose-Slayer. Nice, but rote. I need to take a trip to Alaska sometime. My mom always wanted to go for a cruise.
• Tom Ridge, another pro-abortion pal of McCain's who was teased as a Veep possibility, is out now boring me stupid talking about McCain's dedication. The crowd doesn't seem enthused much and I'm not either. Jeez, all these guys are dull and would've been pure death as running mates. Palin was a brilliant choice, but as I wondered last night, can the top of the ticket get some sparks going?
• Intro film for Cindy McCain was enlightening. I new about her charity work, but it was news to me that she was into car racing and had "a mother/son drift racing team." Why the hell haven't they shown her doing this?!? Moose-Slayer is hawt because she's badass naughty librarian, so can you imagine what a tall, blonde rich chick with a beer warehouse who races cars would do for the image?!? Jeez, are these campaign people morons?!?!? (Well, yeah...) Her talk was a little beauty queen plasticish and ran long. Energy lulling even though it's noble what she's talking about. (I'm catching up on videogame news now.)
• The McCain intro film opened heavily with his war record, but added film of him in captivity that the oral accounts lacked. It also shows that he was a handsome mofo 35 years ago. This is all redundant to anyone who's been watching, but I suppose this is aimed at John and Jane Q. Public who are just tuning in for the first time.
• Jeez, here we go again. Some asshole protester has crashed the arena and is waving a big sign reading, "YOU CAN'T WIN AN OCCUPATION". Again I ask, how many Republican protesters crashed the Denver Nuremberg Rally? The guy is still in the rafters, yelling and triggering chants of "U-S-A-!" from the crowd. In this supposedly speech-chilled land, how come this guy is free to be a jerk? Lucky for him, Mac wants to close Gitmo. (I'd waterboard the f*cker.) Oh, look, another one. Mac grins it off. This is getting ridiculous. How the hell did so many protesters get in or are they all MSNBC staffers?
• He tossed a nice shoutout to Obama, treating him as if he wasn't a fascist death cult leader. Spare me. I know, I know...take the high road, but sometimes being polite is stupid.
• McCain called out the Republicans who got corrupted by power - "We lost their trust." - and then followed up with his stupid "God's Children" blather regarding invaders. You're mixing your message, pal. So far, nothing specific. The full text of speech is here. Let me take a peek and see if anything other than "We're cool" bromides. BRB...
• OK, I'm back and there's not much and, sadly, he's going to tell the story of his captivity in Hanoi. Again. Perhaps it's meant to fill in the people just tuning in, but it's been done to death. Expect wags to put this up with the cracks about John Kerry, "who served in Viet Nam, by the way."
• An interesting passage:
When I was five years old, a car pulled up in front of our house. A Navy officer rolled down the window, and shouted at my father that the Japanese had bombed Pearl Harbor. I rarely saw my father again for four years. My grandfather came home from that same war exhausted from the burdens he had borne, and died the next day. In Vietnam, where I formed the closest friendships of my life, some of those friends never came home with me. I hate war. It is terrible beyond imagination.Does this sound like a man who wants "endless war", as the hysterical ninnies of the Left shriek? The Left has bashed Dubya for not having seen real combat - "chickenhawk" ring a bell - and said that he was too cavalier in sending other off to war. They claimed that John Kerry would be smarter because he had a few paper cuts in Nam, but now that a man who has genuinely suffered the ravages of war is in the running, it's no way, Jose! He's a WARMONGER! Why the flip? Hmmmm...could it be that he's the wrong party? Duh. Clinton's draft dodging was noble and Bob Dole's war-ruined body was just old. Only the history of the Dem matters.
I’m running for President to keep the country I love safe, and prevent other families from risking their loved ones in war as my family has. I will draw on all my experience with the world and its leaders, and all the tools at our disposal - diplomatic, economic, military and the power of our ideals - to build the foundations for a stable and enduring peace.
• OK, the war stuff played better than it read. It showed McCain as a humble patriot who learned to appreciate his country in trying circumstances. But I think this is going to strike a chord with those not in thrall to the Obamessiah's spell because Obama's smug arrogance, borne of believing his own hype and fed by the Treason Media, is off-putting to anyone not in the market for a Messiah.
• The post-show reax on PBS are more positive than mine except for Mark Shields who just hated it because he's a lefty. Phony token conservative David Brooks kinda sorta disagreed.
• It's hard to remember that this shindig only ran three days - shortened by the mediocre hurricane Gustav - because it felt like five. Whoever designed this video wall stage needs to be run out of show biz. People all over are complaining about how goofy it looks and I agree. With the solid blue and green backgrounds, I wonder how long it'll be before someone chroma keys weird stuff behind him. (Heck, I want to put him in Dagobah!)
• Nightline showed this website where you can get signs for the ticket:
Cute, if silly. More fun than this one for sure.
They also showed all the fat cat parties that both the Dems and Stupids held. Surprisingly, they really concentrated on the Dems, including Pelosi's ultra-rich-only penthouse bash. Since the Dems control Congress, they're getting the most grease, but I can only surmise that Brian Ross calling out this phony "party of the little guy" was mostly due to the stormtrooper tactics used against their producer, footage of which was shown.
• Charlie Rose's wrap-up was uneventful, I'm tired with a busy weekend, and a rain front is blowing my TV signal around, causing drop outs. G'nite.
Remember what Can'tMoveOn.Argh's original reason for being was? It was to demand that Congress stop impeaching the perjuring Bill Clinton and "move on". Well, the plagiarizing Veep wannabe is promising the Bush Derangement Syndrome-consumed mobs that populate Can'tMoveOn.Argh that Fuhrer Obama and he "might pursue criminal charges against Bush administration":
Democratic vice-presidential nominee Joe Biden said yesterday that he and running mate Barack Obama could pursue criminal charges against the Bush administration if they are elected in November.It's ironic that Obama and Biden are running against "a third Bush term" when they're promising four more years of vendettas and insanity driven by their unhinged hatred of the guy who denied them the power they think they're entitled to by birthright. What babies.
Biden's comments, first reported by ABC news, attracted little notice on a day dominated by the drama surrounding his Republican counterpart, Alaska governor Sarah Palin.
But his statements represent the Democrats' strongest vow so far this year to investigate alleged misdeeds committed during the Bush years.
"If there has been a basis upon which you can pursue someone for a criminal violation, they will be pursued," Biden said during a campaign event in Deerfield Beach, Florida, according to ABC.
"[N]ot out of vengeance, not out of retribution," he added, "out of the need to preserve the notion that no one, no attorney general, no president -- no one is above the law."
Mayor: 'I lied under oath'
UPDATE: The fat f*cking criminal is making a farewell address and he's true to form: self-pitying, playing the victim card, and unable to keep up pretenses for a few minutes. He said that he took full responsibility for his actions then turned around and whined that Gov. Granholm had forsaken the po' and fo'closed peoples of Michigan in order to persecute him. Cry us a f*cking river you fat f*cking f*ck!!! You went down because you're a CRIMINAL!!! His wife is sitting there beaming at her husband and he claims that their marriage is stronger than ever now. Gee, everyone should go out and have multiple affairs and commit felonies to keep their marriages strong!
One of his lawyers was on the radio claiming that the reason he pled guilty to three felonies was because the media "vilified" him and made it risky to try and get a fair trial. Yeah, that's why he pled guilty, the press coverage, not the fact that HE WAS A FAT F*CKING CRIMINAL WHO COMMITTED 11 FELONIES THAT WE KNOW OF AND WAS CHARGED WITH AND PROBABLY HAD HIS PRIVATE ARMY OF COPS ASSASSINATE A STRIPPER!!!!!
I was IMing a black acquaintance of mine from work and he was in the "good riddance" camp, but worried that it would make all black politicians look bad. I don't think black pols are as suspect as the voters who don't vote the best man, but the "biggest nigga" (sorry, but that's the only way to put it) into office and then live in the squalor their brothers deliver them. Kwame beat another black man for reelection, despite being under heavy suspicion of all sorts of wrongdoing, by playing the ace card against his opponent - he wasn't "black enough" for Detroit. It worked, and now Detroit looks like a joke. (BTW: My pal recently moved out of Detroit because it wasn't worth it to stay in the city and have his stuff ripped off.)
Good bye and good riddance you fat f*cking crook! He's promising a comeback, too. Lovely!
Last night I wondered if the Treason Media was going to back off their misogynistic jihad against Palin or back off in recognition of the fact that they were creating a massive backlash which would redound to their Anointed One's chances. I don't know why I wondered since they're going even more insane than I would've thought possible.
As soon as it ended, they pounced on her, claiming that her speech was written for her. Excuse me? That's the line of argument they're going to attack her with? She had a speechwriter?!? WHO THE F*CK IN POLITICS DOESN'T HAVE A SPEECH WRITER?!?!? Even the all powerful Obamessiah, who can feed a football stadium with loaves and fishes and walk on water, has people putting words into his TelePrompter. (The stumbling, bumbling, nearly Dubya-grade doofus he is when off prompter is legendary among those who don't rely on the Treason Media for their news. They cover that up like FDR's polio and JFK's philandering.) Hillary had a writer last week, where were the attacks?
Bill Bennett said something this morning that echoed my opinion that the reason the TM is against Palin is because she has risen to such prominence without being a liberal feminist in the man-hating, multiple abortion-having sense that the Left demands. Just as with their figurative lynchings of Clarence Thomas and Michael Steele, women (and minorities) are only allowed to advance if they genuflect at the Altar of Liberal Fascism and woe to all who dare act otherwise. The side that proclaims its "tolerance" and "diversity" possesses NEITHER trait. "Know your place, boys and girls," is their message. Michael Steele had his privacy invaded by Chuck Shumer's minions and Oreos thrown at him by the same Brownshirts who are throwing bleach on conventioneers in St. Paul. His crime? Being a black Republican when liberal orthodoxy sees blacks as sub-humans who must remained chained to them as Democratic party property. This is why they accuse anyone not worshiping the Obamessiah of racism - they are projecting their own racism upon everyone else.
The Dem hacks also criticized her "shrill" tone, meaning, "She mocked us for our fecklessness! Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! No one should ever make fun of us!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!" What total pussies. They accuse Dubya of everything from staging 9/11 to Brett Favre leaving Green Bay, but the moment some...some...FEMALE (gasp!) points out their culpability for the current situation where they want people poor to drive voters to Obama by crippling the economy and their unwillingness to allow America victory in war and they lose their fudge.
The always brilliant Mark Steyn posted on The Corner:
I would like to thank the US media for doing such a grand job this last week of lowering expectations by portraying Governor Palin - whoops, I mean Hick-Burg Mayor Palin - as a hillbilly know-nothing permapregnant ditz, half of whose 27 kids are the spawn of a stump-toothed uncle who hasn't worked since he was an extra in Deliverance.It's anecdotal, but there is a growing swell of support for Palin simply because decent people are totally disgusted by the Treason Media's spittle-flecked jeremiad against her. The see a frightened, entrenched cabal of elites attacking a mother of five for daring to speak real Truth to their corrupt power. Unlike Hillary, Palin isn't whining and playing the victim; she's throwing it back in their face and people love a scrappy underdog.
How's that narrative holding up, geniuses? Almost as good as your "devoted husband John Edwards" routine?
I trust even now Maureen Dowd is working on a hilarious new column mocking proposed names for the Governor's first grandchild. Perhaps Richard Cohen can just take the week off and they can rerun his insightful analysis comparing the Palin nomination to Caligula making his horse a consul. Whereas we sophisticates all know that if McCain were as smart as Obama he'd have nominated a dead horse to be his consul. No wait...
They said that the throne was the Obamessiah's to lose. With the Treason Media carrying on this way, they may just lose it for Him. That would be wonderful and ironic, wouldn't it?
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Live-blogging and updating as needed...
• The Treason Media either hasn't gotten a whiff of the backlash they're fomenting against their smears of Palin or they've decided to go all in because after spending the past five days tearing this woman down out of their sheer terror and hatred for women who don't line up on the Left, why stop now?
Now the Enquirer is hinting that Palin had an affair years ago and the TM are repeating the story even though those same outlets ignored John Edwards' affair and baby until he came out on ABC and admitted it. This created the odd spectacle of a guy confessing an affair that most of the public had no idea about because the media protects liberals. Compare this to the thrashing 17-year-old Bristol is receiving. Old, young, doesn't matter - unless you're a liberal and/or have the required abortion for membership, women aren't real people in the eyes of the Left.
Besides, Malkin has a Photoshop of the US cover they never ran:
• Meg Whitman, former chairman of eBay, who grew the company from 30 to 15,000 employees in a decade spoke. She must be one of those evil rich people the Dems seek to annihilate in the name of "social justice". They should raise her taxes, that brute!
• Andrew Kohut of the Pew Research Group is saying that the public has absorbed the message of the TM that we're living in a Depression. Nevermind that the economy GREW 3.3% last quarter and that gas is down over 60 cents a gallon in the month that Dubya made moves to open drilling, the media wants you to feel miserable so as to support a glorious socialist revolution and the restoration of Das Fatherland under Fuhrer Obamessiah. Funny how since the Dems took over, gas prices doubled, the mortgage bubble burst, and it's all Dubya's fault and the solution is more Dems and Obama as Kingpin of the whole corrupt cabal, no?
• Carly Fiorina, former CEO of HP, is speaking. Funny how the shrill harpies last week at the DNC were shrieking about the need for more government and more abortion, while Republican women showcased are successful business women who ran huge Evil Corporations worth gazillions of dollars and employing tens of thousands of employees and we're told Barry O'Bama's years of being a "community organizer" trump that, huh? That said, she's not keeping the crowd riveted with her bullet point list of what Juan McAmnesty will do.
• Speaking of which, snips of Palin's speech have been released and if delivered properly, she's gonna be America's Sweetheart by 11pm EST. When I read this line - "Before I became governor of the great state of Alaska, I was mayor of my hometown. And since our opponents in this presidential election seem to look down on that experience, let me explain to them what the job involves. I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a ‘community organizer,’ except that you have actual responsibilities." - I called Hermione up and told her she may want to watch this cuz it's rock star time.
• Gwen Ifill is on the floor baiting a pair of delegates who supported Romney and Huckabee with, "C'mon, don't you think that your guy should be Veep. C'mon, take a swing at McCain and show how divided your party is compared to the glorious People's Democratic Party.", type questions and they ain't falling for it.
• Now former Lt. Gov. Michael Steele of Maryland - who's run for the
top job Senate led Dems to illegally pull his credit reports and liberal bloggers to throw Oreos and put doctored photos of him in black face - is out there and he had to wait for the chants of "STEELE!" to die down. He got the whole arena going with "Drill, baby, DRILL!"
• I just noticed that we're an hour in and I haven't seen a white guy on stage yet. Two black men, two white women and a Hispanic man have spoken. Did the Dems give this much time to non-whites and non-males except as tokens and victims? Soon, it'll be Honkypalooza as Rudy, Huckleberry, Mitt and Moose-Slayer lighten things up.
• I was chatting with a good friend this afternoon and he wrote "McCain/MILF '08" and wondered if there was a bumper sticker for that. This is but one out there:
• Mitt Romney is out here to provide enough whiteness to balance the first hour. Meaty speech of conservative talk that frightened poor David Brooks who declared this the first speech of the 2012 campaign. "He figures that if McCain loses, the party will be tired of mavericks and want a solid conservative and he'll be there." The panel was aghast that anyone would dare speak against liberalism. ORLY? At the Stupid Party convention, this is a surprise? Did they blanch at all the anti-conservative/pro-fascist talk at the Dems Mile-High Nuremberg Rally last week? If so, I missed it and I watch most of it.
• Now the panel is moaning that poor Huckleberry Huckabee didn't get more consideration? Gee, could it be that the fact he is a unserious populist who loves rewarding invaders and would've sunk the already wishy-washy McCain? Duh.
Huck got in a bunch of good digs at Barry's European Vacation and how he brought back the ideas of bigger, more fascist government. Awesome section smacking down the myth that the Dems are the party of the "little guy" - "I didn't become a Republican because I was rich; I was tired of being poor waiting for the government to come along and bail me out." (Probably scrambled that.) SICK BURN on Biden saying that Palin got more votes running for mayor of Nowhere, Alaska than Biden got running for President. Told a story about desks and veterans that I see he's told before, but I hadn't heard it. His preacher background was evident.
• The lady guv'ner, Linda Lingle, of Hawaii is out paving the way for Moose-Slayer and getting in some choice shots at the thinness of the Dem ticket, including mocking the tinyness of Delaware compared to Alaska. Heh.
• The Corner is saying they're getting complaints that Fox News didn't show Romney or Huckabee. NBC screwed with the coverage last night - showing Dubya without the crowd reax and not showing Fred Thompson - but it's crazy that anyone, much less the supposedly GOP-controlled Fox News, would omit such large chunks of coverage. Wonder WTF that's about?
• Rudy's out now for the keynote. Remember last year when everyone said that it was was gonna be him vs. Hillary! for Prez? (So much for that conventional wisdom, eh?) After the eleventy-zillionth mention that McCain was a wounded war hero, he tore into Obama's empty resume and his 130 votes of "present" in the Illinois Senate - when you have to make a Presidential decision, present isn't an option. The crowd keeps chanting, "Zero! Zero!" The guy's accomplished nothing but becoming famous and developing a death cult, but I guess pointing that out is...wait for it........RACIST!!! Balderdash!
He totally called out the Dems appeasement and defeatism about the Iraq Non-War, contrasting McCain's support for the surge when it was considered good money after bad and political suicide. Obama's flip-flops and mendacity got an airing. I shudder to think if this is the first time anyone is hearing this stuff. Pay attention, people! Good shots about Obama's squishy fumbling of the Russian invasion of Georgia. Got the crowd on their feet repeatedly. Easily surpassed Fred's truckload of red meat last night. (I wonder if McCain will do as well tomorrow?)
• Several times conventioneers have broken out in chants of "U-S-A!!! U-S-A!!!" Did you hear any of those last week in Denver or were they chanting "O-ba-ma! O-ba-ma!"? Pretty scary cult of personality going on over there. Republicans love America; Democrats love power in the form of their god-become-flesh Obama. Whoops, can't question their patriotism, can we? Why not? They're anti-American - we can't mention that?
• The Moose-Slayer is in da heeeezzzyyyy!!!! Crazy long standing ovation. It's showtime!
• They didn't run the bio film, narrated by Jon Voight, ahead of her entrance; I wonder what happened to it? Interesting cutaways on the PBS coverage: Piper (her youngest daughter) licking her palm and wetting down baby Trig's hair; some protester getting hauled out of the arena. Just as it was in 2004, the liberals crash the GOP's convention while the conservatives respected the Dems conventions. Typical thuggishness.
Good blend of folksy and wonk and a wicked smackdown on the Obamessiah's "Styrofoam Greek colums" and the fact he's written two memoirs, but no legislation or reforms. Ka-POW!!!!
• Well, she cranked that one into orbit. The Treason Media will either STFU or destroy themselves in the public's eyes with their unhinged jihad against her. The Dems must be positively crapping themselves as they see countless women rallying to Palin's flag of genuine feminine power and accomplishment. Unlike Hillary, she didn't have a horndog husband to provide pity points for her political ambitions.
• The PBS crew sounds depressed that she did so well. In contrast with the CEOs earlier, she showed the political skill that this sort of gig requires on top of skills. Mark Shields blubbered that she contradicted herself about the Bridge to Nowhere. Oh, yeah, that's right - when liberals flip-flop, it means nothing; when conservatives change position, it's the gallows for them!
• Nightline is invested in her destruction. After an assortment of clips, they came back from the break with tapes of this trooper scandal in Alaska and ominously intoned that this was going to be trouble for her. Well, DUH!!! They're committed to destroying conservatives, especially women and minorities who break away from the Dems plantation. Anyone got links to the episodes of Nightline which discussed Obama's close ties to terrorists, felons and racists and how this was going to affect him? [crickets]
• The Corner is reporting that the MSNBC gang looked visibly depressed and Andrew Sullivan has gone further batsh*t crazy; still demanding that they prove Trig is Palin's kid. I took his link off here a couple years ago because he was getting so maniacal about gay marriage and I haven't regretted it.
• Charlie Rose's panel managed to mask their shell shock well. They're acknowledging that so far it's working out nicely, though they are trying to push the meme that she wasn't properly vetted. Um, Obama's been running for 18 months and the TM hasn't shown the slightest interest in looking into his shady associations. Double standards are the coins of their realm.
• Full text of the Moose-Slayer's Manifesto. One of the best bits:
This is a man who can give an entire speech about the wars America is fighting, and never use the word "victory" except when he's talking about his own campaign. But when the cloud of rhetoric has passed ... when the roar of the crowd fades away ... when the stadium lights go out, and those Styrofoam Greek columns are hauled back to some studio lot - what exactly is our opponent's plan? What does he actually seek to accomplish, after he's done turning back the waters and healing the planet? The answer is to make government bigger ... take more of your money ... give you more orders from Washington ... and to reduce the strength of America in a dangerous world.OWWWWWWW!!!!! Truth stings like an Oedipus, don't it?!? And this part perfectly framed the two-faced contempt the Dems have toward the little guys they pretend to care about:
I might add that in small towns, we don’t quite know what to make of a candidate who lavishes praise on working people when they are listening, and then talks about how bitterly they cling to their religion and guns when those people aren’t listening. We tend to prefer candidates who don’t talk about us one way in Scranton and another way in San Francisco.BAM! BAM! BAM!!!
• Tomorrow: Can McCain make the sale? He's certainly the least polished of the people on the tickets; is the public so in need of slick that they won't accept substance if it's not packaged neatly? (Obama is all style with zero substance and look where he is.) After the Moose-Slayer's 12-run grand slam tonight, he's really got to pull another rabbit out of his ass to look half as good.
• Sarah Palin’s enemies are automatically added to the Endangered Species ListTake that, Chuck Norris!!!
• Sarah Palin as VP increases Depends sales among scatalogically frightened Democrats
• Sarah Palin is what Willis was talkin bout
• Jesus has a bracelet that says, “WWSPD?”
• Death once had a near-Sarah Palin experience
• Little Known Fact: Sarah Palin will give birth to the man who will lead humanity’s war against the machines.
I was going to toss up a few comments about the ludicrous amount of anal probing the Treason Media is giving Sarah Palin and her family - especially compared to the utter disinterest they've shown in looking into Obama's ties to terrorists, crooks and racists - but while sipping my coffee, I see that Michelle Malkin has already laid out the Left's strategy to slap down women who don't know their place:
There’s something about outspoken conservative women that drives the Left mad. It’s a peculiar pathology I’ve reported on for more than 15 years, both as a witness and a target. Thus, the onset of Palin Derangement Syndrome in the media, Democrat circles, and the cesspools of the blogosphere came as no surprise. They just can’t help themselves.Read the full article for the examples and backup links of the Left's utter hatred for anyone who refuses to goosestep to their Orthodox fascist beat.
Liberals hold a special animus for constituencies they deem traitors. Minorities who identify as social and economic conservatives have left the plantation and sold out their people. Women who put an “R” by their name have abandoned their ovaries and betrayed their gender. As Republican officeholders and conservative public figures who are women have grown in number and visibility, the progression of Conservative Female Abuse has worsened. The astonishing vitriol and virulent hatred directed at GOP Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is the most severe manifestation to date.
The first stage of Conservative Female Abuse by the Left is infantilization. Right-wing women can’t possibly believe what they believe about the sanctity of life, self-defense, free markets, or foreign policy. They must be submissive little dolls of the White Male Hierarchy.
The second stage of CFA is sexualization. A conservative woman is not merely a sellout. She is an intellectual prostitute. Unable or unwilling to argue with them on the merits, detractors resort to mocking the physical appearance of their ideological opponents in skirts and denigrating them with vulgar epithets.
The third stage of CFA is demonization. When the Left tires of hurling whore insults, it turns conservative women in the public eye into nefarious creatures.
And the final stage of CFA is dehumanization. Conservative women aren’t real women according to the liberal feminist establishment’s definition.
Echoing the bottom-feeders in the liberal blogosphere, mainstream journalists and Obama water-carriers now question Palin’s commitment to motherhood and even challenged her pre-natal care decisions in an effort to destroy her. Forget about questioning their patriotism. I question their sanity.
Palin's big night is tonight. If she hits her convention speech out of the park, the Left will go even more insane and seek to destroy her ten times as hard. The question is whether women will notice that liberals only respect them for the votes they can provide and the abortions they can have. What? Too unkind? Considering there is no greater apostasy than not voting for Dems and having babies, that characterization is precisely right.
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Live-blogging and updating as needed...
• I'm not sure who's talking now, but he's boring me to death. Oh, he's Sen. Norm Coleman, the one who the rage-consumed tax-dodging bully Al Franken is challenging. Bland vs. anger. Lucky Minnesota.
• The stage has this giant video screen which makes me with they were going to have Rock Band or Gears of War sessions instead of whatever yawn-inducing whatnot they're going to put on.
• Case in point: The video about the flag running now. This is the sort of patriotism that the fascist Dems would never continence, but it still feels blah. The staging better pick up.
• Gwen Ifill is giving Tucker Bounds, McCain's campaign spokesman, the third degree that she didn't give her friends at the DNC last week. How am I not surprised that suddenly their journalistic teeth will are now out? She's asking if Palin's nomination is about to be scrapped since they've slung all the mud Fuhrer Obamessiah demands of them and she's obviously not worthy according to them. Keep it up, Treason Mediaers - the backlash will be stunning if I know the decency of the general public.
• Jeez, this is boring. I'm gonna play some more Uncharted. Back in a bit...
• OK, I'm back, it's perhaps 20 minutes later and a dour Gwen Ifill is asking someone else if Sarah Palin is a drag and to be tossed overboard. What media bias?
• Bush 41 and Barbara Bush are in the house. The sound mix seems more subdued this week compared to the rock show ambiance of last week's DNC. Is the crowd quieter or is the mix meant to convey PBS's disdain for the GOP and the desire to make people think there's no excitement in the room? (A little of both methinks.)
• Now the talking heads are trading stories of McCain's supposedly bad temper. Clinton still gets into beet-red in the face rages, but no one thinks he's got a bad temper. No negative emotions for Dems, right?
• Some Hispanic Democrat is out now talking about faith and surviving prison camp in Nam. Yawn.
• Gwen Ifill is leading into Dubya's speech by discussing his legacy with Christine Todd Whitman, the liberal former guv'ner of New Jersey, and Michael Gershon, a bleeding heart liberal who thinks conservatism needs to get pinker and more like liberalism. I see that no real conservatives are being called on to participate, but then again, what real conservatives does/did Dubya have around?
• Now David Brooks, the cuckolded token non-liberal at the NY Times is joining in the chorus of people who think that McCain really should've chosen Lieberman in order to appeal to the younger, brain-washed young voters who are programmed to vote for fascist Dems in the name of "social justice".
• Good film about Navy SEAL Michael Monsoor who got the Medal of Honor in Iraq. The crowd is applauding his heroism and sacrifice. Dems would spit on this man grave and sneer he "died for a lie". It's too bad we can't pack them up and ship them to Afghanistan where they can cuddle with their allies against America.
• Laura Bush's intro for Dubya had a couple of good digs, but was otherwise Stepfordian.
• Dubya opens with hurricane blah-woof. Followed it with more blah-woof. Go away, loser; you've primed the country to commit suicide with a false Messiah.
• Interesting detail in Laura's follow-on comments where she mentions what Cindy McCain could do in the "next four years in the White House." Is this a tipoff that McCain will only serve one term. (I think that's all he'll do. The question is do you announce it before the Election?)
• PBS took a break, so I flipped over to the NBC coverage and they were running delayed tape of Dubya's talk. What they left out were the reaction shots from the hall, so when Dubya paused for applause, he was just standing their looking stupid. Gee, nice going, NBC. Way to Olberman it up. Assholes.
• Fred Thompson is up with huge slabs of red meat for the crowd. Folksy and good-humored. (Someone should put him on a TV show or something.) He's giving McCain's life story, detailing all the war wounds. Yikes, I didn't know he'd been banged up that badly. The crowd is silent as they hear Fred lay out the details. I wonder how many voters know these stories or that he has one son back from Iraq and another on his way out for his 2nd tour. (So much for the chickenhawk smears.) He also has an adopted Indian daughter who was given to them by Mother Teresa. Unlike scumbags like John Edwards who exploited his son's death to an extent that even John Kerry was disgusted, McCain doesn't exploit his story for gain even when it's costing him politically. That's why Fred Thompson's out here; McCain won't pimp his life story. What does Obama have to match this? Organizing the community? Bah.
• Awesome speech from Thompson. (Text is here, but it doesn't read like it sounds spoken.) If I hadn't strategic voted for Romney to stop McCain in the primaries, I considered voting for Thompson. He was a lackluster candidate who didn't seem willing to diminish himself by slumming for the job. This was part of his appeal because I've always thought that anyone willing to slog thru the muck necessary to get power should be disqualified from the gig. The PBS pundits whined that it didn't lay out a vision of a "new Republican party", meaning it wasn't liberal enough. Wah.
• Joe Lieberman is out talking with his former party threatening to punish him for daring to speak at the convention. They had no problem with traitorous Stupid Partiers coming to suck up at the DNC last week, but how dare Joe return the favor? Bleah. Joe L. was low key compared to Thompson, but made the case for patriotism over party. People in the crowd have signs reading "COUNTRY FIRST". The Dems agree with these signs, but disagree that America should be the first country. (I think Barry likes Germany. He certainly has the taste to be Fuhrer.)
• Can't wait to see Charlie Rose's All-Fascist Review and how they spin this. It looked pretty dull, except for Thompson, so will it matter?
• Nightline is pushing the meme that the Palin rollout has been rocky. Well, imagine that. The entire Treason Media is shredding this family for daring to be a Republican running against the Obamessiah and then tries to claim wide-eyed that they're just dispassionate observers of events. They ominously hint that more skeletons in the closet. Considering their track record, they'll make stuff up if necessary to achieve their agenda goals. US Weekly is putting out a hit piece on the cover of their next issue. US is owned by Jann Wenner, publisher of Rolling Stone, who has been a ridiculous Dem booster since forever. Recall that they airbrushed a bulge onto Al Gore trousers in 2000 and have put a heavenly glow around the Obamessiah, so that he's using all his assets to push for the new Reich is no surprise. (Malkin compares US coverage of the Obamessiah with the hit piece here.)
• Charlie Rose's panel was surprisingly even-handed, though there were still some whispers of Palin innuendo. They had Rep. David Dreier (R-CA) on to be the partisan rah-rah guy like they did with a Dem last week, though in this context, he stands out as the obvious outsider. Toward the end, they veered into psychoanalysis and tried to promulgate the theory that McCain isn't happy because he's stopped thumbing conservatives in the eye. Maybe so.
• Tomorrow night: Sarah Barracuda!